google doc (pdf in Canvas)
all marked in red are required for Thursday.
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 7:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday – closed
policy and instruction for access during the restricted hours
The Design Fabrication Lab holds training for the woodshop during the first three weeks of the semester.
1. Building + Basic Safety (1.5 hours) REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE
2. Sawstop table saw (2 hours)
3. Joiner, Planer, Sander + Router (2 hours)
4. Band saws, Miter saws, Scroll Saws + Drill Press (2 hours)
5. Laser Cutting (30 minutes)
6. Hand-held power tools (2 hours)
To sign-up for training go to link
Sign-up using your UCD email address