tutorial - How to take a screenshot - windows 8 - window7 - mac (5 min)
tutorial - cropping an image - Windows - Mac - Photoshop (advanced)- (1-5 min)
tutorial -resizing an image - windows -mac (1-2 min)
online tool (optional) - thinglink
tutorial - uploading files to Canvas (5 min)
tutorial- using files in Canvas (5 min)
tutorial - using Discussions in Canvas (5 min)
tutorial - How to submit an assignment to Canvas - or this video. You will need to use "Text Entry" (5 min)
tutorial - adding images
tutorial - embedding a dynamic content
information - How the Internet Works in Five Minutes https://youtu.be/7_LPdttKXPc (5 min- optional)
Assignment (Due Aug 30)
• Go to a group discussion "Interactive Digital Group Forum" reply to "INTRODUCTION." (it can be 1-2 paragraphs or a simple "Hello")
• Use this forum for posting your questions.
Assignment - Photo Essay Due Sep. 1
• Following the instruction to the assignment in Canvas, choose your images and write your essay.
adjustment for interactive submission
• Do NOT make a pdf file; submit it as a "text entry"
• Split your text in appropriate parts.
• Add your images in proper positions (do not add all the images at the end or beginning; but use them according to the text) - make a good composition by changing the image size …
Optional Addition of Map
• Go to google map; locate the Larimer Square; make a screenshot; resize the file to smaller than 1 megabyte.
• Repeat the same process for the Writers Square.
• Crop both files the same size.
• Upload each file separately to thinglink and place your images on it.
• Embed both links to Canvas submission.